Friday, September 6, 2013

Ego

According to Google, Ego means "A person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance". Basically what it means is that it is describing oneself, their personality.

Not so much of the "alter" side, I think I immersed to much into this whole pride of studying Engineering. Dont get me wrong, if you know my life story, I am the last person you would expect to judge a person by what the do with their life, what they study, what they do for a living... Unless of course youre a stripper, an alcoholic, I will occasionally question your live decision(s).

Q: Is learning Engineering (which is btw, the toughest course in University according to so and so research) that big of a deal?

A: Firstly No, and secondly Yes.

I wont dwell on why I think so. At least not in this post.

p/s: I am still recovering from my jet lag. Imma chill nau.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment