Saturday, September 7, 2013

I was called "Cleanliness Girl" for nothing.

Contrary to popular belief, I like to wash the bathroom. Water, soap, minus the gross things I have to scrap, pull out of multiple drains, its is kind of fun. Seriously!

My mum would be very proud ;')

Do you know how to really judge a person? BY THE CONDITION OF THEIR TOILET.
If its freaking disgusting, then expect that person to be disgusting.

I dare say that I have been taking care of the bathroom at my house and the house before since... FOREVER! I wash the freaking tub, I pull people's hair out of drains, I mop and sanitize the freaking floor, I wipe the freaking mirror, I wash the freaking toilet, I change the freaking towels in the toilet, I wash the freaking sink. I DID EVERYTHING MORE TIMES THAN THE PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSE. I VOUCH THAT.

Told all this to my mum and she was not very happy. Not because I was cleaning, but because it seems like I was washing for everyone when it is everyone's responsibility to take care of the freaking toilet.

Thus, since I have been cleaning other people's shit all the time, I have the freaking power to ask them to wash it next time. And the next. And the next.

Dont get me started with the kitchen.
*flips table*

No comments:

Post a Comment